FLORIDA CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER – KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EXPERIENCED
DEDICATED POLK COUNTY ATTORNEY DRAWS ON MORE THAN 30 YEARS OF PRACTICING LAW WHILE REPRESENTING CLIENTS
Attorney Diane Buerger handles a wide range of cases including felonies and misdemeanors; injunctions, violations of probation, trials and appeals. From first appearance hearings to complete trials, we can help in Polk, Highlands and Hardee Counties:
- Criminal defense — Our firm represents clients in felony and misdemeanor criminal defense cases including persons charged with theft, burglary, assault, sexual offenses, and many other types of offenses.
- VOP (Violation of Probation) – If you’re charged with violating conditions of your probation, she’ll work to try to get the best outcome – whether you’re fighting the allegations or plea bargaining.
- Traffic Offenses — Attorney Diane Buerger handles Traffic Offenses — including Felonies, Misdemeanors, and Civil Traffic Violations.
- Injunctions – If you’re in need of a protective injunction, or fighting one, Attorney Buerger can provide representation. She can help you understand the legal ramifications and handle your case in court.
- Drug crimes — Attorney Diane Buerger represents clients charged with drug crimes. Whether you’re charged with sale, possession, or trafficking, you may have a defense. Attorney Buerger will look for ways to defend you – and protect your rights.
- DUI — One arrest for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs can lead to probation, fines, the loss of driving privileges, and possible jail time. Some DUIs can carry mandatory jail time. Whether this is your first DUI case or you’re being charged as a multiple offender, we’ll review your case – looking for both factual and technical defenses
- Appellate law — If you’ve been convicted, our firm can review the court record – looking for grounds for appeal. But time is critical. You only have 30 days after sentencing to file a Notice of Appeal. Your trial attorney is responsible for filing the notice – but then you may need an appellate attorney. Even if she didn’t represent you originally, Attorney Diane Buerger can help you understand the pros and cons of filing an appeal.
Attorney Buerger understands how difficult a criminal charge can be for you and you family. No matter what you’re accused of, prompt assistance from a qualified legal advocate can help you. We offer a free initial consultation. We can start developing you defense immediately.
Contact a hardworking Florida criminal defense attorney for a free consultation
Attorney Diane Buerger defends clients against felony, misdemeanor, traffic-related offenses and other charges. We handle cases primarily in Polk, Highlands and Hardee Counties. Please call 863-537-7907 to schedule a free 30-minute consultation.