Diane Buerger has over 30 years experience as a Florida Criminal Defense lawyer – with cases ranging from felonies to misdemeanor and traffic cases. Her practice includes representation on both the trial and appellate levels. She handles cases from high-profile to first-time offenders.
- Past President (1998-1999) of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – and current Board member of the FACDL – an association of more than 1,000 lawyers practicing criminal defense law in Florida
- Florida Bar member; Former sub-committee chairperson of the Florida Bar Criminal Procedure Rules Committee – 1998-1999
- Member – American Bar Association – Criminal Law Division
- Willson Inn of Court, Executive Committee Member
- Past President of the Polk County (FL) Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – 1992
- Former adjunct instructor (intermittent years), Polk Community (State) College / Criminal Justice Standards or Courtroom aspects
- Lecturer (intermittent years) to professional and civic groups